Who Should Attend Trends and Essentials?
The AASM is offering two great courses Sept. 10-12, 2021 in Austin, Texas. The courses, Sleep Medicine Essentials and Sleep Medicine Trends, are live, in-person courses that are packed with valuable information you can use to help make your practice even better. How do you know which course is best for you? Let us help with an overview of each course:
Sleep Medicine Essentials
Sleep Medicine Trends
- Physicians, advanced practice providers, sleep technologists.
- Anyone looking to prepare for the Board Exam.
- Professionals in need of a refresh on the most important topics in sleep medicine.
- Those who want to test their knowledge of normal sleep and sleep deprivation, the neurophysiology of sleep, circadian rhythms, and sleep disorders.
Also, if you are in need of continuing medical education or maintenance of certification credits, both courses offer a great solution.
- Physicians, advanced practice providers, sleep technologists, practice managers.
- Anyone looking for new strategies to implement into their practice.
- Team members wanting to stay on top of emerging trends and technologies in the field.
- Those looking for guidance in a post COVID-19 world.
Please note, you can only register for one course and can only attend sessions and events associated with your course.